About Jan Connors
- Member San Juan County Board of Realtors.
- Represent both Buyers and Sellers.
- Graduate Realtor Institute
- Council of Residential Specialists member.
- Mult-million dollar producer. / Professional, full time with 12 years experience.
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Aztec Chamber.
- Active church member.
- New Mexico Realtors Association Consumers Choice
- I CAN SHOW YOU ANY LISTINGS IN SAN JUAN COUNTY - PLEASE E-MAIL ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON ANY PROPERTIES.
My Client-First Philosophy
There are many qualities and skills that go into being an excellent real estate professional - integrity, in-depth community and market knowledge, marketing savvy, effective negotiation skills and a high-quality professional network, all of which are hallmarks of how I work.
That said, in my experience as a Farmington real estate professional, I've also found that providing the very best service is essentially about putting my clients first. This means keeping myself accessible, being a good listener as well as a good communicator, and responding quickly to your needs.
This "client first" philosophy has always been my approach and it requires me to continually improve my skills and ways of doing business. In addition, I've found that the latest technologies are enabling me to do everything I've always done, only much more quickly and efficiently. They've also helped me to extend the range of services I provide to my clients.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell a home in the Farmington areas, please contact me.